Quality Pest Control In Eden, UT
Home to the famous Powder Mountain ski resort, the community of Eden is eclectic and centered around the stunning outdoors. Eden is also home to locally-owned shops, distilleries, gastropubs, and well-regarded public schools that make it an ideal location for year-round residents as well as seasonal visitors. With conditions that turn from season to season, including a cold and snowy winter and a warm and dry summer, there is always something to enjoy about the local nature; however, this is also the root cause behind local pest problems.
At Mountain West Pest, we understand the local climate like no one else and we know how to use this to our advantage in the quest against defeating pests. Our Weber County pest control utilizes non-toxic products and quarterly services in order to get rid of any pests that are plaguing your home while also keeping new issues from cropping up. When you entrust the safety of your property to us, we will always treat you with respect and put your needs first. To learn more about the superior pest control that you can expect from Mountain West Pest, contact us today.
Residential Pest Control In Eden
At Mountain West Pest, it’s our mission to provide the safest, most reliable form of residential pest control to Eden homeowners. Our methods are thorough, non-toxic, and reliable. When you entrust the safety of your home to us, we promise to always treat you like family and go the extra mile in our quest for pest-free results. With quarterly services and inspections, we’ll be able to ensure that your living environment is always free from pests no matter the time of year. For superior residential pest control and a team that you can rely on, contact us today.
Commercial Pest Control In Eden
Keeping pests out of your Eden business is one of the most important things that you can do to protect it. With commercial pest control from Mountain Pest West, that can be your reality. Our vast experience working with local businesses means that we understand how to create individualized treatment plans that are built to meet the most rigorous of industry standards. The addition of non-toxic products and discreet services means that we will strive for immediate relief and lasting results, all without causing any disruption to your operations. For more information on commercial pest control services, contact us today.
Professional Mosquito Control vs. DIY Solutions In Eden
Mosquitoes zip around Eden backyards for almost six months out of the year and make residents’ lives miserable in the meantime. Female mosquitoes require your blood in order to reproduce and your genes are mostly to blame. In fact, genetics are responsible for approximately 85% of the reason why mosquitoes are or are not attracted to you in the first place. That being said, when individuals try DIY methods, it’s important to note that some of them may not be fruitful in the slightest simply because of your genetics. Other forms of at-home mosquito control involve applying products like DEET and picaridin, wearing light-colored clothes, swapping out your personal hygiene products for unscented ones, limiting the amount of time you spend outside during dusk and dawn, turning over the water in your birdbath frequently, and landscaping often to reduce areas of shade.
When you partner with Mountain West Pest for professional mosquito control, the process is a lot different. We inspect every aspect of your property and devise a personalized treatment plan that uses non-toxic products to both prevent mosquitoes and get rid of adult populations. Our mission is to get at the root cause of why mosquitoes are congregating on your property and create lasting results. For more information on how professional mosquito control can help you enjoy your property, contact us today.
Eden's Complete Guide To Effective Rodent Control
Rodent problems can be dangerous and damaging when they happen in Eden homes. In order to prevent this from happening, try the following steps:
- Rats are very skilled climbers, which means that they can easily use overhanging tree branches and hedges in order to enter your home or scale your roof. Be sure to keep your landscaping trimmed back to prevent this.
- Mice are capable of sneaking through the smallest openings that you can imagine, so all cracks, crevices, and holes that are at least the size of a dime need to be filled with silicone-based caulk, steel wool, and other rodent-proof materials.
- One of the things that rodents desire most is your food, which can come in many forms. To remove this source, it’s key that homeowners always store pantry and food items in airtight containers and avoid leaving any food uncovered on the counter.
- In the same vein, keeping a clean home that’s free from food residue is imperative. This requires taking out the trash often, avoiding dirty dishes, and cleaning up after crumbs and spills.
- Rodents also need water to survive, so if you spot leaky faucets, bathtubs, and other fixtures, remedy them. It’s also important to keep your basement, attic, and crawl spaces well ventilated.
The safest, most secure form of is professional assistance from the team at Mountain West Pest. For more information on keeping these persistent and dangerous pests out of your home, contact us today.