As a business owner, you understand the necessity of hard work. To make your business succeed, you have to put in the time and effort. As you begin to see your hard work paying off, you know how important it is that nothing impedes your progress. A pest infestation is something that can not only hinder your business's growth but also send it in the opposite direction. Pests are damaging and dangerous, and nothing good ever comes out of a pest infestation. If you suspect that pests have gotten into your Ogden business, Mountain West Pest Control has the expertise to eliminate the problem.
Our services not only eliminate pests in business properties but also prevent new infestations. Call us today at (801) 874-1412 or reach out online for your appointment.
What to Expect from Our Commercial Services
Our commercial services begin with a thorough inspection to identify your facility's pest problems. Although certain pests are more common in certain businesses, there are no hard and fast rules when it comes to a pest infestation. We want to make sure we know exactly what your business is dealing with to properly and effectively treat them. During our inspection, we'll look for pest activity, problem areas, and conducive conditions.
After determining what particular pests are in your facility, we'll develop a treatment plan that protects your property and eliminates those pests. The majority of our treatments take place around the exterior of your facility, but we'll also spot treat the interior where we found problems.
DIY vs. Professional Mosquito Control: When to Call in the Experts
Humane Wildlife Removal: Why It Matters
Mosquito-Proofing Your Yard: Tips and Tricks for a Bite-Free Zone
How to Keep Ants Out of Your Home
Professional vs. DIY Rodent Control: When to Call the Experts
The Importance of Early Detection: Signs of Rodent Infestations You Shouldn't Ignore
How To Prevent Wild Animal Infestations
Signs of Termite Infestation
- HOAs: Whether your HOA has shared green spaces that need pest control, or you need pest control services for the entire neighborhood, Mountain West Pest Control will help protect you from pests.
- Multi-Family Homes: The problem with a pest infestation in a multi-family home is that it usually starts in just one home and soon spreads to the others.
- Retail: Keeping your retail space pest-free is important to the safety of your customers, the protection of your merchandise, and the reputation of your store.
- Restaurants: If pests get into your restaurant, they will contaminate your food and endanger your customers.
- Hospitals: Pests often carry and spread disease-causing pathogens, a serious threat in a hospital setting.
- Doctor's Offices: The last thing your patients want to see while they're at the doctor's office is a pest skittering across the floor.
Reasons to Choose Mountain West Pest Control
The best service doesn't always, or even usually, come from the biggest companies with the most well-known names. Mountain West Pest Control is committed to providing superior services to all our customers.
We do this by:
- Being a local company that knows local pests.
- Having years of experience in the pest control industry.
- Providing premium services as our standard practice.
- Getting to know your specific needs so we can provide specific solutions.
- Guaranteeing our treatments.
- Delivering exceptional customer service.
- Being a locally owned business that cares about your health and safety.
- Being BBB accredited.
To experience reliable and trustworthy commercial pest control in Ogden, reach out online or call us directly at (801) 874-1412.
“The technician was extremely personable. He asked if we had any problem areas and did a swift and thorough extermination spray.”- Jay V.
“The technician made me feel like he truly cared about my pest. He was very knowledgeable and told me everything here would be doing in detail.”- Tom K.
“The technicians are kind and professional, and they keep our spiders at bay.”- Marny P.
“The technician was able to answer all my questions and did a professional job.”- RoLayne P.
“The company always responds quickly to my requests and I have very good results.”- Linda R.
“It’s been the same employee that comes out and he is always professional, informative, kind to my animals, and does a GREAT job.”- Courtney T.