Mountain West Pest Control is proud to use a three-step bed bug control process for all our Utah customers.
Our process consists of:
- Inspection: Our technicians will thoroughly inspect the interior of your home or business in order to confirm bed bug activity.
- Treatment: Team members will apply a combination of liquid product and dust to affected areas of the home. We will treat the entire home on the first visit, targeting common spaces such as living rooms, sitting rooms, and bedrooms. By applying a liquid application and specialized dust to mattresses, wall voids, carpets, and baseboards, we can be sure to eliminate the entire infestation within a few treatments.
- Follow-Up: After the initial service, Mountain West Pest Control will return to re-treat any target rooms where bed bugs are still actively present. We offer a full one-year warranty once the treatment is complete, ensuring everything is as it should be.
Take a Stand Against Pests! Contact our Ogden pest control team at (801) 874-1412 to schedule your service today.
Locally Owned & Operated
Top-Notch Customer Service
Free Re-treat Between Services
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Treat the Entire Property from Curb to Fence Line
Hospital Grade Products
Bed bug treatments eliminate standing infestations within a matter of weeks. However, long-term prevention strategies are the best possible solution for defense all year round.
Here’s what you can do after your final home bed bug treatment from Mountain West Pest Control:
- Sterilize all clothing and luggage after returning from a vacation.
- Be sure to inspect overnight lodgings for signs of bed bug activity.
Defend Your Home with Mountain West Pest Control
At Mountain West Pest Control, we believe that no home or business owner should ever have to navigate pest infestations alone. With decades of combined experience in the pest management and mitigation industry, our team has everything you need to bring a bed bug problem under control.
Contact our Ogden bed bug control team at (801) 874-1412 to immediately schedule a bed bug inspection.
“The technician was extremely personable. He asked if we had any problem areas and did a swift and thorough extermination spray.”- Jay V.
“The technician made me feel like he truly cared about my pest. He was very knowledgeable and told me everything here would be doing in detail.”- Tom K.
“The technicians are kind and professional, and they keep our spiders at bay.”- Marny P.
“The technician was able to answer all my questions and did a professional job.”- RoLayne P.
“The company always responds quickly to my requests and I have very good results.”- Linda R.
“It’s been the same employee that comes out and he is always professional, informative, kind to my animals, and does a GREAT job.”- Courtney T.