Nestled in Weber County and north of Salt Lake City, West Haven is located at the confluence of the Ogden and Weber rivers. The mountain west is known for its beautiful nature and spacious cities, which makes for ideal living. But ideal living for people also means ideal living for pests, who are drawn to properties in search of food, water and shelter. This is especially true for areas along rivers, because the ample moisture is an added attractant. In order to avoid attracting pests, you need to get started on proper prevention techniques even before pest activity is noticeable. Learn how Mountain West Pest can keep you one step ahead of any problems on your West Haven property.
Residential Pest Control In West Haven
As cozy as our homes can be for people and pets, tiny invaders can also take advantage of our structures. Whether they need protection from the elements or from predators, or if they simply smell the food we cook and throw away, pests can wind up inside of West Haven homes in any number of ways. This is why it’s good to partner with local experts who specialize in residential pest control that addresses attractants and eradicates infestations. Here are the types of services we offer:
- Seasonal: Different pests can threaten your home during different times of the year – and for different reasons. That’s why it’s important to address seasonal pest problems with the help of professionals.
- Comprehensive: Our treatments are designed to protect you against a wide range of invasive species. From problematic bugs to destructive rodents, we keep your home safe.
- Targeted: Some pest infestations require more targeted treatments than the general preventative methods we normally use. No matter what the situation is on your property, we have a customized approach.
Get residential pest control taken care of properly by contacting Mountain West Pest today.
DIY vs. Professional Mosquito Control: When to Call in the Experts
Humane Wildlife Removal: Why It Matters
Mosquito-Proofing Your Yard: Tips and Tricks for a Bite-Free Zone
How to Keep Ants Out of Your Home
Professional vs. DIY Rodent Control: When to Call the Experts
The Importance of Early Detection: Signs of Rodent Infestations You Shouldn't Ignore
How To Prevent Wild Animal Infestations
Signs of Termite Infestation
The consequences of a pest infestation can be even more severe for businesses than they can be for homeowners. Properties, where pest activity can impact the most people, are even more attractive to invasive species. That’s why commercial pest control is a worthwhile investment for business owners. Here are just some of the ways that pest populations can lead to larger problems for local homeowners.
Don’t let these issues affect your West Haven business; contact Mountain West Pest today.
Some pests are so common and so problematic that people think they should deal with them on their own. But DIY methods can wind up being a waste of your time and money, especially considering a pest population can bounce right back after an ineffective method or faulty approach is used. With pests like rodents, which can lead to property damage and persistent health issues, it’s better to turn to professionals. Here’s why DIY isn’t the way to go:
- Ultimately Costlier: While DIY solutions can seem cheaper up-front, they really lead to more serious costs down the road when pest problems persist and lead to property damage or other issues. Plus, if you keep buying ineffective treatments, the costs stack up on you.
- No Stress: To root out rodents, you often have to go into the dark and difficult to reach areas of a property in order to truly account for the full problem. Avoid this hassle entirely by contacting the experts.
- Avoid Damage & Disease: Because of the threats pests can pose to your property and your health, it’s better to not risk either and instead have a trained professional address the issue.
For rodent control that saves you time and money, turn to Mountain West Pest.
How Did These Bed Bugs Get Into My West Haven Home
Most people know that they don’t want bed bugs in their home, but few understand just where the tiny little bugs come from in the first place, or how they could have avoided them. Contrary to popular belief, bed bugs don’t simply crop up on dirty properties. While a lack of cleaning and maintenance can certainly contribute to pest problems, bed bugs are actually a product of something much simpler: human activity. Bed bugs feed on people and pets, so they go wherever people are. They can also easily cling to people or items in order to hitch rides from one place to the next, making their small size an advantage rather than immobility. This is how certain places can become hotspots of bed bug activity, where people pick them up without even realizing it. Then, they simply catch a ride back to our home or place of business. Once they’ve invaded, they quickly populate into a much larger infestation. This is why you should turn to experts for quick and complete elimination of bed bugs if they do happen to you. At Mountain West Pest, our bed bug control methods are safe and effective, literally helping you sleep at night. Don’t take a chance when it comes to bed bug control, let Mountain West Pest get started today.
“The technician was extremely personable. He asked if we had any problem areas and did a swift and thorough extermination spray.”- Jay V.
“The technician made me feel like he truly cared about my pest. He was very knowledgeable and told me everything here would be doing in detail.”- Tom K.
“The technicians are kind and professional, and they keep our spiders at bay.”- Marny P.
“The technician was able to answer all my questions and did a professional job.”- RoLayne P.
“The company always responds quickly to my requests and I have very good results.”- Linda R.
“It’s been the same employee that comes out and he is always professional, informative, kind to my animals, and does a GREAT job.”- Courtney T.