When pests create a nuisance, Draper residents and business owners contact Salt Lake City County pest control for solutions. While this is certainly a good idea, we hope you don't wait until pests are annoying you before you get pest control for your home or business.
The best way to deal with pest problems is to be proactive. Today, we're going to give you a few examples of how proactive pest control can save you money and prevent the unwanted consequences associated with common pests.
Residential Pest Control In Draper, UT
Pest problems come in many forms. Some pests are just annoying. We're going to focus on the pests in Draper that bite, sting, spread diseases, and damage property.
- When you have perimeter protection for your home, you keep harmful pests at bay. Your perimeter control will include routine inspections to catch wasp problems early. Treatments will keep assassin bugs out. Spider web removal will help to address the issue of black widow and brown recluse spiders.
- When you have perimeter protection, you'll keep dirty pests out, such as cockroaches, flies, and rodents.
- When you have perimeter protection, you can get coverage for ticks, fleas, mosquitoes, and more. These pests are known to transmit diseases.
- When you have perimeter protection, you keep moths and other pests from damaging your plants.
- When you have perimeter protection, you prevent carpet beetles, silverfish, and other destructive pests from getting inside and damaging your belongings.
Did you notice a theme? We mentioned perimeter protection quite a bit. Perimeter protection keeps pests away from your home and helps to prevent indoor infestations. When you have an ongoing home pest control service, you get protection from pest-borne diseases, bites, stings, and property damage. If you live in Draper, reach out to Mountain West Pest Control for assistance in selecting a pest plan for your home.
DIY vs. Professional Mosquito Control: When to Call in the Experts
Humane Wildlife Removal: Why It Matters
Mosquito-Proofing Your Yard: Tips and Tricks for a Bite-Free Zone
How to Keep Ants Out of Your Home
Professional vs. DIY Rodent Control: When to Call the Experts
The Importance of Early Detection: Signs of Rodent Infestations You Shouldn't Ignore
How To Prevent Wild Animal Infestations
Signs of Termite Infestation
There are many ways pest control problems can impact the financial health of a business. If you own or manage a business, proactive control can prevent unnecessary costs.
If you need commercial pest control service for your Draper business, contact Mountain West Pest Control for assistance. We use industry-leading solutions to get effective management of pest threats, and we guarantee our treatments.
If we were to go into detail about what makes cockroaches dangerous, it would probably make you sick to your stomach. Let's just reduce this topic to what matters most. Cockroaches are unsanitary. When they eat dirty things, and get into dirty places, they expose themselves to harmful microorganisms.
These microorganisms don't present a problem for cockroaches because these insects are built to deal with them. Humans are not. Therefore, cockroaches are mechanical vectors for bacteria, human pathogens, and parasitic worms. They also present an allergy threat, as their shed parts and waste can cause skin and respiratory irritation. It is always best to take proactive measures to keep cockroaches out. That's why we offer our effective cockroach control service.
The Secret To Keeping Wasps Away From Your Draper Property
You might not know this but it is good to have wasps visit your property. They help with pollinations, and certain wasp species target dangerous spiders. Problems arise when wasps create nests. Therefore, the goal of wasp control is to prevent wasps from creating nests.
How do you keep wasps from creating a nest on your property? Here are a few suggestions:
- Yellow jackets create nests in the ground. Since they are not burrowing wasps, you can prevent them from creating a ground nest by filling in any holes you find in your yard. Pay particular attention to holes under landscape plants, or small tunnels that animals make in mulch or soil.
- Wasps are attracted to garbage. Make sure your trash receptacles have covers. It is also helpful to keep your receptacles free of strong odors.
- Paper wasps create nests in the spring. Routine inspections can catch these nests early. Paper wasps are active during the day. You can sweep these tiny gray blobs away while wasps are out collecting material.
If you have a residential or commercial pest control plan with Mountain West Pest Control, you have ongoing coverage for wasps. During routine inspections, your technician will look for wasp activity and conducive conditions, and address wasp problems before these insects present a stinging hazard.
“The technician was extremely personable. He asked if we had any problem areas and did a swift and thorough extermination spray.”- Jay V.
“The technician made me feel like he truly cared about my pest. He was very knowledgeable and told me everything here would be doing in detail.”- Tom K.
“The technicians are kind and professional, and they keep our spiders at bay.”- Marny P.
“The technician was able to answer all my questions and did a professional job.”- RoLayne P.
“The company always responds quickly to my requests and I have very good results.”- Linda R.
“It’s been the same employee that comes out and he is always professional, informative, kind to my animals, and does a GREAT job.”- Courtney T.
- Same Management
- Same High-Quality Pest Control Service
- Customer Care Reps Available Mon-Fri
- We Now Offer Additional Services
- Three Specialized Service Managers