Pest Control In Clinton, UT
With just over 20,000 residents, Clinton, UT is just north of Salt Lake City, but it has its own small-town charm. Unfortunately, the same charm that draws many of its residents can also bring plenty of pest problems. Here's what Clinton residents should know about Davis County pest control from Mountain West Pest, why you should call us for summer cockroaches, and how to minimize wasp stings in Clinton.
Residential Pest Control In Clinton
Your home can be vulnerable to pests, and if you want to eliminate an infestation or prevent ongoing pest problems, you'll need high-quality pest control, and that's where our specialists at Mountain West Pest can help. With our residential services and home pest control, you'll get:
- A free quote for all our pest services
- A thorough inspection of your home and property
- An initial service that flushes out existing pests
- Back-to-back treatment that ensures your pests don't come back
- Quarterly services to keep pests away all the time
- Free reservices if your pests come back between visits
To keep your home pest-free, call the experts at Mountain West Pest.
Commercial Pest Control In Clinton
We don't just handle Clinton homes; we treat businesses too. Our commercial pest control comes in three stages: a thorough inspection, treatment to flush out and eliminate your business' pests, and follow-up service to ensure they don't return.
Some of the most common commercial properties that we'll treat and inspect in Clinton include:
- Multi-family homes
- Retail stores
- Healthcare facilities
As a local business ourselves, we understand how damaging a pest infestation can be to your commercial property. A single pest infestation could cause you to lose business, which is why our priority is to handle pest problems quickly, efficiently, and affordably.
Why Call Mountain West Pest For Summer Cockroaches In Clinton
Cockroaches can be extremely hard to control – these pests reproduce quickly and hide well, so they can go unnoticed for months. To get rid of an entire infestation of summer cockroaches in Clinton, you'll need professional help, and that's exactly what we can provide at Mountain West Pest.
Beyond professional help, here are a few tips for preventing cockroaches in your Clinton home throughout the summer and any other part of the year:
- Keep any food products and items tightly sealed: Any food products, including pet food, can serve as an attraction for roaches, so you'll want to make sure you keep them tightly sealed and properly stored.
- Wash dirty dishes in a timely manner: Dirty dishes contain food particles, and leaving them in the sink too long can draw roaches in just like any other food item. Try to wash dirty dishes as soon as possible, and preferably before the end of the night.
- Vacuum and sweep regularly: While you may think you've gotten every crumb and scrap, some may still end on the floor (and in a cockroach's mouth). Regularly vacuuming and sweeping your home, especially areas where you eat, can help reduce food particles even further.
- Keep a tight lid on any garbage cans: Just like open leftovers can bring roaches in, so can an unsealed garbage can. Make sure you're keeping both indoor and outdoor cans tightly sealed as well as regularly emptied.
- Address drainage and moisture issues when you find them: Since moisture is a huge attraction for roaches, it's important to make sure you're addressing and dealing with leaky faucets, pipes, and other plumbing problems as soon as you notice them.
- Install a dehumidifier: If there's an area of your house that's too humid, installing a dehumidifier can reduce the risk of cockroaches coming in.
- Get rid of excess clutter: Cardboard, paper, and other storage boxes can not only serve as a food source for roaches, but also a hiding spot. Regularly clearing out excess clutter can prevent roaches from using these items in your home.
Preventing cockroaches and any other pests is always the best option, but if you're struggling with an existing infestation, don't hesitate to call the professionals at Mountain West Pest.
How To Minimize Your Risk For Wasp Stings In Clinton This Summer
Worried about wasp stings in Clinton? Here's what you can do to minimize your risk:
- Don't keep food sitting around, especially sugary beverages, sweets, and meats
- Avoid wearing flowery or sugary perfumes and scents when you go outside
- Don't leave doors or windows to your home open during the summer
- Wear long-sleeved clothes and pants if possible to limit exposed skin
If you're dealing with stinging insects, cockroaches, or any other pest in Clinton, the best option is to rely on the professionals at Mountain West Pest. Contact us today if you're worried about pests in your Clinton home or business.