Effective Pest Control In Salt Lake City, UT
Salt Lake City, UT, is a beautiful city with a four-season climate. We're located in the Salt Lake Valley, exposing us to the natural wonders of the nearby Rocky Mountains. With relatively high precipitation and moisture levels throughout the year, pests are attracted to homes and businesses throughout Salt Lake City. That means property owners are exposed to pest infestations. The good news is that we're here to protect you.
Mountain West Pest Control is your go-to source for dependable Salt Lake County pest control. Since 2017, our family-owned and operated company has been protecting residential and commercial properties from all kinds of local Salt Lake City invaders, such as ants, bed bugs, mosquitoes, rodents, spiders, wasps, wildlife, termites, cockroaches, and boxelder bugs. Our team of experienced technicians is proud to offer premium services and superb customer service. Reach out today to request your free quote.
Residential Pest Control In Salt Lake City
Here at Mountain West Pest Control, we are proud to protect local homeowners from the perils of household pest infestations. We've serviced over 5,000 homes with complete residential pest protection. Our process includes:
- A thorough inspection to detect pest activity, entry points, and conducive conditions.
- An initial service to flush out all bugs from the home.
- Back-to-back services scheduled 30 days apart.
- The treatment of the exterior to ensure total pest coverage.
- Quarterly services (every three months) to avoid future infestations.
- Seasonal treatments as pests and bugs change with the weather.
- Spraying for wasps nests within 30 feet of the home.
- Ongoing services to treat exterior only, interior if needed.
We also offer additional residential services for bed bug control, wildlife control and exclusion, mosquito control, rodent control, lawn care, termite control, and cockroach control. Contact us to discuss your home pest control needs.
Commercial Pest Control In Salt Lake City
To guard your Salt Lake City business against pests, you can count on the pros at Mountain West Pest Control. We've worked with over 125 businesses in the areas, including HOA's, multi-family homes, real estate and property management, retail stores, restaurants, hospitals, doctors' offices, and others. Our Salt Lake City commercial pest solutions include:
- An interior and exterior inspection to detect active pests, conducive conditions, and problem areas.
- An exterior liquid treatment with interior spot treatments to follow.
- Warrantied services and follow-up visits on a monthly basis.
Whatever kind of pest problem you're facing, you can count on us to provide you with the help you deserve. Named one of the Best Pest Control Companies in Ogden in 2021, we promise to bring you the very best around. Call today to get started.
The Benefits Of Professional Termite Control In Salt Lake City
It can be devastating to discover termite activity in your Salt Lake City home or business. Termites are wood-eating intruders that can cause serious damage to the structure of your property. As they gradually destroy the structural timbers of your property, your safety is put at serious risk.
The best approach to effective termite control is to rely on pest professionals. Termites spread their populations throughout your property very quickly, causing widespread damage to the structure. Only a team of pest professionals can tackle the issue in a big-picture way that gives you lasting and ongoing protection you can depend on.
While many property owners try to take it upon themselves to deal with their termite problems, it's much more effective and affordable in the long run to rely on a team of pest professionals. There are so many benefits of professional termite control in Salt Lake City, so don't wait another minute. Get in touch with the Mountain West Pest Control team for all of your termite control needs; we're eager to help.
How Rodents Get Into Salt Lake City Homes
As rodents look for sources of food, water, and shelter throughout your house, they can spread their populations and expose you and your loved ones to serious property damage and widespread contamination. If you're wondering how rodents get into Salt Lake City homes in the first place, there are various methods of entry to consider. Here are some of the most common ways in which rodents access our homes:
- Chewing through construction materials to get inside
- Cracks and crevices in the walls and floorboards
- Gaps around windows and holes or tears in window screens
- Openings in and around the roof and chimney
- Small openings around the foundation
- Spaces around vents and garage doors
- Water pipes, emerging through sinks, drains, and toilets
If you think you may have a rodent problem, the best thing to do is secure professional pest control solutions. Contact Mountain West Pest Control for complete rodent control and prevention solutions that work. We will thoroughly inspect the home and seal up any entry point using things like wire fencing, carpenter's cloth, steel wool, etc. Our rodent exclusion services come with a one-year warranty. Call today to learn more.